Sunday, January 25, 2015

Fabric Chick

Happy Sunday from Sunny Arizona.  I HAVE to share this wonderful card.  My friend Pat makes wonderful cards using Lorelei fabrics...and I have posted many of those cards after she hosted a Card Camp. Pat fussy cuts the fabric designs and applies it to cardstock and then very carefully cuts out the design.   I just received this card which features a lovely lady holding fabric swatches.  This snappiy dressed chick literally pops right off the card.The inside of the card is stamped "Friends are like fabric.  You can never have enough".  
Isn't this the most precious card?...  Thank you, Pat.  

7 comments:

Susan Edwards said...

Carole this card is amazing. I am so impressed that she used the fabric to make the cards. I would love to watch her do that! Thanks for the truly adorable share.

xxSusan

Anonymous said...

Your friend knows you very well. This is the perfect card for you. The fabric cutout is so cute and really makes a fabulous card.
Hope you are well. Have a wonderful week!

1CardCreator said...

Awesome card and idea, love them both! Hope you are doing well. Big hugs, ~Diane

Brenda said...

OMGosh Carole, this is a fabulous card!! Your friend is so talented and I like Susan would love to watch her make a card like this. I think your friend is very appreciative of your friendship! Smart woman!!! Hugs, Brenda

Mona Pendleton said...

So fun and sassy Carole! I hope all is well! Have a great weekend!

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable card. I've only done this once with Lorelie fabric. Of course I used a cat. This chick is fabulous. xxD

Yvonne said...

Carole, you're right, it is a wonderful card. You know how much I love Loralie.