Sunday, July 06, 2014

Steering Wheel Covers

I never toss any fabrics that are left from quilts or larger items...the pieces can usually sew up a little purse or pouch or eyeglass case... the smallest remnants are tossed in bags for a friend who uses them to stuff sewn items.  Nothing goes to waste. 
Here is a stack of some smaller items.  
 I finished 15 Steering Wheel cover in various fabrics,....  Here is the stack.
 A few stacked so that the fabrics can be seen.  Everytime I make a new one using a different fabric print, I feel like I am making one for the first time.
 Another stack with various fabrics.
Now you know.  I am not sitting by the pool eating bon bons.  Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think anyone would ever accuse you of sitting around doing nothing. So many people benefit from what you love to do. These covers are so cute and practical. Time well spent. I think you have your heaven on earth.

1CardCreator said...

Looks like you have been having fun doing all this sewing. The covers are really cute too! No Bon Bons for you girl! ~Diane

Susan Edwards said...

What an amazing idea! How creative of you to think of this. And I know FIRST HAND how fabulous your sewing skill truly are - you so inspire me, Carole!!

hugs,
Susan

Brenda said...

You certainly are not sitting by the pool eating bon bon's, they would be me!! lol I love that you use your talents to help other people out. From your quilts, to you bags, bibs and steering wheel covers...you are amazing! I too know first hand how fabulous your sewing is and your embroidery skills are too and I know how much good you do to help those out who really need it. You are an angel my friend!! Hugs, Brenda