Sunday, June 29, 2014

Card Camp,June 2014


Our Tucson Card Camp didn't happen this year but Pat invited 3 of us to her house for a fun packed 2 day card-making creative adventure.  Great food, some pretty wonderful projects were created, lots of laughs.  
Here is a photo of the 4 of us.  Pat is sitting at the head of the table as Hostess, and there you see me, Judy and Lois. (Lois looks like Queen Elizabeth, I swear she does). 
 Judy, creating at the e-Bosser machine.
 Lois.  She mad the prettiest cards..... She was a former banking gal so she and I had lots of fun talking about our banking days.
 Pat... the Hostess who worked very hard to make our 2 days wonderful.

I simply had to take a picture of this card that Pat made.  She made that paper using Washi Tape, rubs on and then she added that cutie-pie ghostie.  I love this card....  Pat's cards are absolutely wonderful.
I didn't do my usual bevy of cards this year.  On Friday I did card kits for the granddaughter of my high school friend.  The little gal wants to get into making cards so now she has a full blown kit to start with.  I used to teach so I have triple of everything so a lot of "stuff" got tossed into the kit which has a LOT of folded cards, some pattern paper cuts, a trimmer, scissors, tapes and 15 envelopes containing some stamped images and a lot of sentiments...I had fun doing this, and   I think she will be very happy.  Sat. I worked on some birthday party decorations featuring a dog which is the party theme the little 9 year old granddaughter picked.  I didn't take pictures but I made some big dog faces from Celebrations cart, and I did a banner from the same cart with the dog face. Turned out cute... and then I did some slam dunk cards using the punch out designs from kits.  Easy peasy.
Have a wonderful week...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like y'all had a lot of fun. Your kit sounds wonderful. What a lucky girl to receive it.
Your b-day décor sounds so cute. Bet it felt nice to play with paper again. You have so many ways to use your creativity.
Have a great week.

1CardCreator said...

Pats card is fabulous! Looks like you all had a great time, so nice you can all get together and share! Big hugs, ~Diane

Brenda said...

Looks like you ladies had loads of fun!!! I too think Lois looks like the Queen...I would take a double take if Lois walked by me. lol I love that cute ghost card made with the washi tape, how clever. I also love your "card kit". That is clever too and I'm sure that girl is going to love it, lucky her!! lol Glad you had a wonderful time with the ladies Carole. Hugs, Brenda